wOW so friendship
Found this article. Found it incredibly helpful. Be sure to go read the full story, but these are the ten questions the author (Lydia Netzer) covers in it:1. At what point did you feel like “Ah, now the story has really begun!”
2. What were the points where you found yourself skimming?
3. Which setting in the book was clearest to you as you were reading it? Which do you remember the best?
4. Which character would you most like to meet and get to know?
5. What was the most suspenseful moment in the book?
6. If you had to pick one character to get rid of, who would you axe?
7. Was there a situation in the novel that reminded you of something in your own life?
8. Where did you stop reading, the first time you cracked open the manuscript? (Can show you where your first dull part is, and help you fix your pacing.)
9. What was the last book you read, before this? And what did you think of it? (This can put their comments in context in surprising ways, when you find out what their general interests are. It might surprise you.)
10. Finish this sentence: “I kept reading because…”
Some of this could be easily adapted into roleplay critiques, though it’s primary use is, of course, novel writing.
do people wear glasses during sex or is it just like you’re blind and everthing’s a surprise
"What the hell?! Why does he do that?”
"Because that’s his super-power. The Creep Soldier.”
"Love In the Time of Tear Gas." Picture from Ferguson
Must watch video for the care free black girls of the day: Kilo Kish - Locket with a guest appearance by our fave: Syd Tha Kyd.
Get your life, kids.
- Ferguson protestors plan to halt highway traffic on Labor Day (x)
- At least 6 other Ferguson officers have been named in lawsuits alleging the use of excessive force
- Why taxpayers will get stuck with the bill for the Ferguson lawsuit
- Ferguson isn’t about black rage against cops. It’s white rage against progress.
- Between the world and Ferguson
- Teaching and talking about police violence
so I….theres this hot men with babies tumblr..and we were on a star trek kick before our Sherlock phase….and my ovaries exploded…
I’ve never drawn so many humanoids…or added so many filters….soo..many…filters. The Grayson family is very illogical.
P.S. I am not uploading tomorrow.
Karen Gillian and John cho made on of the best Ice bucket challenges, they dresses themselves like Power Rangers… POWER RANGERS!
Spock in pon farr grabbing Jim, nipping at his neck and inhaling his scent deeply, hissing in his ear,
"You smell exquisite when you are aroused."
Jim just melting onto him after he hears those words and holding Spock close whilst he snarls and scrabbles at his clothing, muttering, ‘it’s okay, love. I’m here, love. I’m ready, I’m yours.’